On the occasion of First R. Anuradha Memorial Lecture in New Delhi, Professor Gail Omvedt, a great scholar especially on the issues of Dalit and caste issues, delivered her lecture on revolutionary traditions of Indian feminism.
Women from across the world will march in NY on 17th June to “Ban the Bomb”: here is why it’s important
Did Indian media pass off 3-months old video of Pak’s Awami Workers’ Party as Gilgit secessionist rally?
- So, Zuckerberg and Modi just came together to end net neutrality in India? 12 comments
- Bhopal victims' letter to Japanese PM: stop India-Japan Nuclear Agreement 2 comments
- #BackOffIndia: social media erupts in Nepal against Modi's misadventure 1 comments
- Beef, Meat, Skirt, Porn, Films and life: 6 satirical videos against the ban onslaught in India that you must see 1 comments
- Secular bloggers in Bangladesh remain defiant despite new threats 1 comments
- Indian Army Attacking Ambulances in Kashmir: Statement by Coalition for Civil Society 1 comments